Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

CDNow don't do b**ts no more!

From: "John D. Walker" <jdwalker@post.cis.smu.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 1995 10:02:41 -0600 (CST)
Subject: CDNow don't do b**ts no more!
To: Love Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Greetings Hounds:
    I inquired at CDNow as to the availability of Kate's Home Demos
(thanks Norman, for the info) and received the following lovely message
back from them:

>From manager@cdnow.com (CDnow! Manager), on 11/2/95 5:02 PM:
>To: <jwalker@maverick.intecom.com>
>
>Dear John,
>
>Thanks for shopping at CDnow!
>
>If you're interested in imports not listed in our catalog, you can send $2
>for a 9000 title import catalog to:
>
>AB-CD
>17 Wall Street
>Norwalk, CT  06850
>(203) 831-8301
>billabcd@aol.com
>
>I hope to see you here again soon.
>
>Yours Truly,
>
>Mark Miller
>Customer Service, CDnow
>
>http://cdnow.com
>telnet cdnow.com

It would appear they're out of the Kate b**t business.  I am going to
send off for a catalog from AB-CD and see what they have.

The morale of the story: He who snoozes loses.  8-(

John        jdwalker@post.smu.edu