Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hitchcock

From: Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan <dmckiern@weber.ucsd.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 1995 02:07:17 -0800
Subject: Re: Hitchcock
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

On Sat, 28 Oct 1995 LsliHaliwl@aol.com wrote:

> Stormin' Norman writes:
>
>> Whoops!  I meant Rebecca.  Not Now Voyager!  Sorry about
>> that.  It was Alfred Hitchcock's first movie and I can
>> definitely see Miranda playing the evil servant very well.
>
> "Rebecca" was Hitchcock's twenty-fifth movie.

I think that the first was =The Lodger=, based upon a roommate that
I once had. (Very messy business, that.  Cooked in the room, and
you'll never guess =what= he cooked!)

          It's always Dark.  Light only hides the Darkness.

          Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan           (619) 535 - 0546
          athanatos@UCSD.edu   132.239.147.2    <75013,676>