Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

For Robert Little

From: Norman Buchwald <jbuchwald@csun.edu>
Date: 25 Oct 1995 23:28:23 GMT
Subject: For Robert Little
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi, I'm just posting this here, 'cause I haven't heard from Robert for
awhile.

     Are you having email problems?  I haven't heard from you in a couple
of weeks.  (We're taking the poll answers and tabulating and checking
each other's counts.)  I do plan to send you what I've got this week this
Friday, but I need to know what's happening on your end.  If you're not
receiving my mailings (a couple did return to me which I then forwarded
again), please let me know. Please respond!  (Again, thank you for
offering your help!)

                                                        Regards,

                                                        The Storm

                                             Murderer!  Murderer of calm!