Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Reading

From: Peter Fitzgerald-Morris <pfm@glass.jecsystems.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 1995 21:25:00
Subject: Reading
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hello All,

As I said earlier, I hoped I'd be able to clarify the newspaper story
about Kate moving to a new house in Reading Berks.

It seems that it is true. At least to the extent that Kate has bought
the property, and is engaged in the process of having it altered to
suit her needs, including the addition of another wing to accomodate
the studio.

But the final date of moving is not fixed, and apparently not yet in
sight. There's a lot to do!

I said before that we at HOMEGROUND didn't rate this story. Now that
we find it is true, we're just a little worried at what it means.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
H  Peter FitzGerald-Morris       H     H   GGGGGGG     "Have       H
H  direct from                   H     H   G            the walls  H
H  HOMEGROUND TOWERS             HHHHHHH   G    GG      got        H
H  now via                       H     H   G     G      ears       H
H  pfm@glass.jecsystems.com      H     H   GGGGGGG      here...?"  H
H                                                                  H
H         HOMEGROUND - THE INTERNATIONAL KATE BUSH FANZINE         H
H            PO Box 176 Orpington BR5 3NA Kent England             H
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

--- Blue Wave/RA v2.10 [NR]
TGA/Jec Data Comms