Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

was TTI - a bit of karma

From: dougrogers@icis.on.ca (doug rogers)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 15:59:14 GMT
Subject: was TTI - a bit of karma
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@icis.on.ca (Newsie)

In article <308474E1@gate.ramstein.af.mil>,
smithv@USAFE16.ramstein.af.mil (Smith Van PRC) wrote:

> KaTe, putting to rest all our speculations, answered in the
> negative, and added that she believes mostly in "cause and effect".
> If I'm not mistaken, Buddhism also has a tenet of this nature.

Karma

"These moments given are a gift of time."

I always hear a bit of buddhism in her stuff. That's where I am coming
from, so that's what I hear. But that bit up there, well, I just can't be
present in in the company of others. They'd be slipping in the puddles of
tears. And I always say, how can that girl know that stuff?