Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

        But everytime we play
        I knock one in the head
        Like a long, high kick--
        Ooh, I just know that something good is going to happen.
        But just saying it won't make it happen you bums -- go out and
                kick some butt!

The team plays on.
Your team plays on.

But Paddy convinced me that nobody wanted to hear a song about American
football. I never should have listened to him. Like people wanted to
listen to a song about a lunatic with a rain-making machine! I did not
realize how popular football is over in the states. It would have been a
tremendous hit.

Do you think I should re-record it?

scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine        |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
In life's grief                                      |               |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|