Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Toyah

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 05:44:07 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Toyah
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

jjh969@aol.com (JJH969) wrote:
> All tracks written by (Willcox/Bogen/Bush)
> except: 1. (Willcox/Hale/James)
> 	2. (Willcox/Bogen/Bush/Henry)
> 	5,6. (Willcox/Bogen/Bush/Francis/Bray)
> Pub. Sweet 'n' Sour Songs Ltd.
> *** I have no clue as to, who the above mentioned "Bush" might be.

I know of Toyah only from the early 80s, saw her at university (82/83),
and being closely involved with the Radio station (UKCR - 999kHz AM),
got to see many up and coming artists "close to", unfortunately, Kate
was not one of them (even though it was the University of Kent).

I wonder if the "Bush" reference is of relevance, it's a mystery to me.

			Bryan Dongray

PS To those early Toyah fans, I just *had* to make that pun!