Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lyrics of TSW

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 10:46:00 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Lyrics of TSW
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hello all,

Does anyone have the lyrics to TSW (the album), I know they're
on the sleeve and the CD booklet, but it would good to have them
online. I have *all* the other lyrics (thanks to IED's compilation
and to others in postings over the last "age").

I don't have a scanner nor any OCR software, otherwise I could
just scann them in, I guess I could type them in if no one else
has done so. I thought I ask to save on duplicated effort, and
to save my fingers/keyboard!

If you just have one song that's fine, everything helps.

By the way, this'll help out David Benson too, who's setting up
what is turning out to be an ever improving set of excellent WWW
pages, to soon to include all lyrics, well, if he can get TSW too.

It'd be good to get the ftp lyrics up to date too. I'll send my
file to "whoever" when I have TSW.

	"We give it out, and in the end what's it all about?"

			Bryan Dongray

PS please email them to me, it saves on asbestos clothing.