Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KBC, back again?

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 10:02:20 -0100
Subject: KBC, back again?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Oh my, my, my, my...

Today I got a signed photo from KaTe!!!

To Wieland
with love
Kate Bush x

To ME!

I cleared my letterbox: Oh, a letter from Britain, interesting. I turned it
around: KBC. What? K B C ? I ran upstairs, throwing all my stuff in the
corner. I opened it and I saw the photo. Kate. Oh, my.. Then I saw
something handwritten on it. Oooh, MY... Finally I saw my name. I had to
take a seat. Oh, Lord.

Anyone else got something like that?
Any idea?
I'm a small fry, a nobody in the KateUniverse.
I hope, it's not inspired by some of my last crazy mails, but I don't care.
I completely freaked out.
Boy. ME! WOW.
I danced up and down im my rooms singing silly things waving the photo up
and down for some time.. I'm soooo maad! (Madness, the only sure sign,
binding up all true KateFans(tm).)

Before that, I always thought: What's the matter with this? It's simply
some scribbling on a record sleeve or so. But now I understand it.

I hope, my mind will calm down and I'm stabilized enough to write back a
letter, which doesn't look like a puberty-love-letter.

What a simple photo can engender. And it's one of the breathtaking ones.
With Kate in a white dotted frock. Oh, my, my, my, my...

I LOVE YOU, KATE! I haven't deserved that. To the end of my life I will be
in your debt.
             - WHO ARE YOU, KATE?

Wieland (besides himself)

now strongly concentrating on the scientific content of this mail: He
thinks, it's: SHE'S ALIVE! (and kicking.)

PS: Looking to the left: Uuh, it's still there!
Be kind lovehounds, I couldn't hold this back from you.