Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Apology

From: DSearch@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 1995 21:55:54 -0400
Subject: Apology
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

IEDSRI posts:

<<IED apologizes if he was out of line. He will
repeat that he meant no personal disrespect. If
his intentions were not clear he is sorry for
the misunderstanding. >>

Hell, I dunno, Andy, I'm inclined to agree with those who have -- ahem,
suggested -- that my reaction to your previous post was perhaps maybe a
teensy weeny bit disproportionate -- in a limited way, of course.  <g>

I'm always suspicious of myself when I get so outraged.  And boy did you push
some buttons!  Anyway, my buttons, not your fingers are to blame.  But I
thank you just the same for your gracious apology.

And now perhaps we can all move on... :)

I still owe y'all a review of the Japanese edition of TWW box set.
 Hopefully, soon....

-- David Reff :)