Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush Questionnaire Update

From: Norman Buchwald <jbuchwald@csun.edu>
Date: 9 Oct 1995 17:23:55 GMT
Subject: Kate Bush Questionnaire Update
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

You can now send your poll results to two different addresses.  One to me
(Norman Buchwald) at jbuchwald@huey.csun.edu or to Robert C. Little, who
has been a true Lovehound by volunteering to help tabulate the many lists
that I'm sure are soon to come.  His email is "rlittle@moran.com."  You
can also post your answers here, if you wish.  We will also let you know
that we have received your votes as soon as we get them.  Robert and I
will also be checking each others' results to reconfirm an authentic
result at the end of the year.  And we hope we will give you "deeper
understanding."

                                                 Stormin' Norman