Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Thank you

From: Robb McCaffree <nsrjm@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu>
Date: 7 Oct 1995 15:11:25 GMT
Subject: Thank you
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Many of you responded via e-mail to my post about the passing of my
partner Michael Dowell...unfortunately, I share a computer at work,
and my post featured a co-worker's signature.

He did forward all your e-mails on to me, but as the addresses were
lost in the process, I am unable to write any of you to thank you for
your kind words.

So to Kateknight, lightning1, chrisw, Zandra Marie Pavicic, rsuskin
Kent Finley and anyone who posted directly to the newsgroup while I
was on leave, I appreciate the outpouring of warmth and wisdom more
than you can know. This experience has been emotionally debilitating,
as some of you are obviously aware from personal experience. It is a
comfort to know that their are kind people out there.

Thank you,

Robb