Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Catherine x Kate

From: Jose David Araujo - 941750-8 <jda94@aguia.inf.ufpr.br>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 1995 18:38:04 -0300
Subject: Catherine x Kate
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

IED's,

     A question:  sometimes, we  read  in this  list about persons that
really *know* Catherine Bush,  the person above  the singer , that have
talked with  her (and  didn't die). I have  a *strong* curiosity, living
in this side of the equator line: is she Kate Bush?
     When I see old photos (in something like  a farm, or just a smile)
I see a woman to love, the woman,  besides the singer.  When I hear her
music... uh, how can  there be the  two things in  just one person? The
perfect smile and  the perfect artist?  An artist so perfect that keeps
growing in her work?

     With her music, I only can see Kate.
     With her photos, I only can see Catherine.

     Is  there  some  *friend*  of  her in   the NET? Gee,   I  need to
know.

BTW,  anyone have the  book "Candle in  the  Wind"?  Is a collection of
Norma  Jean (Oh, after Elton-sung-by-Kate, I can't say  "M*r*l*n" anymore) photos, and the lirics
of the music. Gee, listen to the  music, and read  the book at the same
time. Here in Brasil we have a *extreme* dificultty to get any material
of this kind, but it's... just fantastic.

David Araujo
I love life.     KB.