Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate and Spirituality: No Responce??

From: llovich@aol.com (Llovich)
Date: 1 Oct 1995 22:26:33 -0400
Subject: Re: Kate and Spirituality: No Responce??
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: root@newsbf02.news.aol.com

midnight@iglou.com (Britta Cromwell) wrote:
>I wrote a few days ago about the religious undertones in Kate's
>music. my question was if anyone knew what spiritual path she claims.
>I suppose no one knows?

In the most recent tapetree, Katetopia, in an interview segement, Kate is
asked that very question. She claims she follows no particular religion
but that she does believe strongly in the idea of karmic debt (whatever
you do will come back to you). She doesn't quite phrase it that way, but
that's the general gist.

Does that help?
VanceMan

"Just saying it can even make it happen ...
    All I have to do is say it for you."
-- "Cloudbusting," K. Bush