Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: 'What is a Tape Tree?"

From: ghough@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu (Weasel)
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 1995 14:32:56 GMT
Subject: Re: 'What is a Tape Tree?"
To: rec-music-gaffa@rodan.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <01HVVONDQRJ6QS8PIM@msuvx2.memphis.edu> "URMILLER@cc.memphis.edu"@msuvx2.memphis.edu writes:

>  I apologize, but I am relatively new to the online world.  Could
>someone please tell me about this thing called "Tape Tree", and perhaps
>give me some other information on Kate resources.  Also, I have read
>several references to "Cloudbusting" as a book, where can I get it?
>thanks.

>Ross M. Miller
>URMILLER@cc.memphis.edu

Tape tree- the organized distribution of copies of recorded material.
Usually video tapes (as here) or audio tapes...  Usually done cause the
people with the best equipment (and nicest ususally :)  make the best
copies...

Cloudbusting:
It's based on Wilhelm Reich's book The Book of Dreams..  it's been
out of press for some time (I think... it's been a while).  You may check
library booksales and other places that sell used paperbacks.  That's
where I got mine...

And to answer your other question about the book Cathy: good luck!  I
got mine directly from the publisher some years ago.  It was a pain getting
the international money order for 50 pounds....  Expensive too!

--Weasel