Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Proof, if proof were needed

From: Richard Caley <rjc@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 1995 22:49:19
Subject: Proof, if proof were needed
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

	``It's really happening to ya.
	  Call upon those you love.''

Now, how could anyone deny that she really is in the face of a summation of
all human life in ten words.

Sorry, I just had to send this, dispite the fact you all knew it.

To make it worth while having read this far, here is some information
I found out the other day which might be new to some people as it was
to me. I found two Lemon Kittens albums on CD -- `... The Big Dentist''
and `We Buy a Hammer for Daddy'. I didn't know they were available, maybe
you wanted to know.

Er, if you don't know, the Lemon Kittens is what Danielle Dax did ages ago.
If you are still in the dark, Danielle Dax has the distincion of having
sampled KaTe and gotten a geneally positive responce around here -- not
very easy.

[I'm not on this list/newsgroup at the moment, so please CC responces
 to me.]

'scuse me now, I have a K D Lang video on and I have to go and do some
serious lusting.

--
R.Caley@ed.ac.uk                            _O_