Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Various

From: kln@a.crl.com
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 1995 09:41:54 -0700
Subject: Various
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

1) Kate isn't going to tour.

2) TLTCTC does have a story.  So it's a little abstract.
   Well, my comment on that is that if I wanted a film by
   Danielle Steel that had a nice, straight, easy to follow
   story, I'd watch the bimbo box.  Kate makes you do a little
   work.  That's fine with me.  I don't like easy.

3) For the young lady who offered to copy The Single File
   videos -- this is something of a no-no since these videos
   are available commercially, albeit sometimes difficult to
   find.  It is considered acceptable (in the group anyway)
   to offer to share videos that may not be available to
   everyone, such as tv appearances, interviews, etc.  Let's
   not take any revenue away from Kate by copying her commercially
   available videos!

4) Not only do I want Kate to make more movies, I would like to
   see her work in IMAX format next time!  Kate's face three
   stories high would sure be more attractive than Mick Jagger's
   lips three stories high!

Karen   kln@a.crl.com