Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Really Frequently Asked Questions

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 95 18:16:17 +0200
Subject: Really Frequently Asked Questions
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

This is a short excerpt from the long FAQ. Just ask me if you want to have
the long version or wait until it's posted again (happens monthly).
'see also's refer to FAQ sections.

Please excuse stev0's humor...

     Q:  What does "Gaffa" mean?
     A:  Duct tape. [see also 1.1.]

     Q:  When will Kate tour again?
     A:  Never.  Ever.  Really. [see also 4.2.]

     Q:  What is Kate saying at the end of "Leave it Open"?