Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Experiment IV ?

From: gprimm@lys.vnet.net (GREGG PRIMM)
Date: 8 Sep 1995 20:14:30 GMT
Subject: Re: Experiment IV ?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

How Siang Yap (yhs@sr.hp.com) wrote:
: Hi Kate Bush's Fans,
: I just heard "Experiment IV" from the "Whole Storey" album and I really
: like it. Is there an album called "Experiment IV" by Kate. How are the
: rest of the songs there ?

Experiment IV was included on The Whole Story as a teaser (a new song to
get fans that already had all of the other songs on the CD to buy it
anyway).  It isn't available on any other CD (with the exception of the
This Woman's Work box set's "b-sides and remixes" CD, This Woman's Work
II).  There is also a *wonderful* 12" remix of this song on This Woman's
Work II (tied with the Meteorological Mix of The Big Sky for the
much-coveted "Gregg's Fave KB Remix" award.

-- Gregg
P.S.  She really, truly, honestly... is!