Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

** TAPE TREE 1995 **

From: Lightning1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 1995 14:19:34 -0400
Subject: ** TAPE TREE 1995 **
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
cc: IEDSRI@aol.com, kln@a.crl.com, Kimiad@aol.com, Oohlalune@aol.com, dgcass@nexus.polaris.net, tcestes@ucdavis.edu

OK  LoveHounds the time has arrived!
The dub-sites are in place and  ready  to  get ...

 KaTe-topia:  TOTAL TAPE INTEGRATION

in to your VCR's!  This will take place as in the past.
You will contact via E-Mail  Diane (our dub-site coordinator)
asking to get your copy at:

dgcass@nexus.polaris.net

She will assign you to a site and give you more specific
instructions to have your copy made.
As in the past you will send a NEW BLANK tape with
a return postage paid mailer and wait a few days and it
will come back to you with goods!

As soon as you are given a dub-site you should get your
package sent to them some of the dub-sights have a limited
time and resource as to dubbing facilities and if you wait to
send them the tape and return mailer you might miss out.

NOTE:  This process will only be in place for 2 weeks or
until all sights have reached the number of copies they
have committed to which ever happens first.

For those of you wondering what the goods are on this
years tape you can find a listing at:

http://delcom.accsyst.com/brian/kate.html

Thanks for you patients and get ready for some new eye candy.

Eat The Video,

jOHN    Lightning1@aol.com
Andy    IEDSRI@aol.com
Karen   kln@a.crl.com
Diane   dgcass@nexus.polaris.net

PS:  We do have a dub-site in Germany and Australia who will dub into PAL.