Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MOJO Magazine

From: nudeadguy@aol.com (NudeAdGuy)
Date: 29 Aug 1995 19:25:14 -0400
Subject: Re: MOJO Magazine
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: root@newsbf02.news.aol.com

Karen wrote about MOJO:

>Can someone in the UK pick this thing up and let us know what the
>article says, are there any other pictures besided the magcover, etc.

This magazine is sold at every Tower Records in America, and many other
places. The editors picked "Hounds of Love" as one of the 100 most
important albums in rock. Don't have it in front of me, but I think it's
in the 50s somewhere.

The #1 album (very surprising) was "Pet Sounds," by the Beach Boys. #2
(Not so surprising, and a good choice) was "Astral Weeks," by Van
Morrison.