Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

fruitopia commercials

From: R.Jones@mirinz.org.nz
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 13:17 +1200
Subject: fruitopia commercials
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

     I see from the misc section (5.9) section of the FAQ that Fruitopia
     commercials differ in content depending on the country. Can anyone
     enlighten me as to which ad we're viewing on NZ television. It is
     psychadelic in appearance and sound, with spinning objects appearing,
     including a banana and a supermarket trolley. On vox is a woman
     describing each object in English but with an accent that sounds Latin
     (ie French or Swiss or something). Every now and then a bottle of
     Fruitopia appears. The emphasis is heavily "this is a new-age product,
     drink it and the ecosystem will be eternally thankful".

     Cheers
     Rhys