Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Katfight

From: Anders Hultman <anders.hultman@unisource.se>
Date: 24 Aug 1995 14:16:52 GMT
Subject: Re: Katfight
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

NSRJM@NURSEPO.MEDCTR.UCLA.EDU (Buffalohead) wrote:

>Tori on the other hand has been quoted as saying the following:
>"I think she smokes a bit more weed than I do."

A friend of mine says that he met Kate Bush at a night club in Dublin
several years ago. She then smoke weed in a pace and in a way that other
people smoke cigarettes.

He also told me that he fell instantly in love with her and made passes
at her. When she told him politely that he liked him, but was already
engaged so it was no-go, he cried in her lap.

anders
http://www.algonet.se/~anders/