Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Total Tape Integration DELAY!!!

From: larry@hal.com (Larry Hernandez)
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 12:22:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Total Tape Integration DELAY!!!
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

The original lightning1@aol.com (Lightning1) lamented:

* We are busily setting up dub sites for Total Tape Integration
* distribution, but
* unfortunately our master tape is at our humble pseudo-moderator's house.
What the -!!  How long have you been waiting now?? Anyone know a good burglar
I can hire?  Comon, Bill!!

* Our
* humble pseudo-moderator appears to have gone on a pseudo-vacation,
Hey, must be nice... Hope you have a good time while we sit and wait
too long.
* so we
* will
* have to delay distribution of tapes until he returns to this Little Earth.
Jessica, Jessica, where for art thou Jessica.. Are you home?  Can you do us
a reeel big favor? I promise to be nice to Tori, honest!  Pleeeeaaaase???

* Most humble pseudo-apologies from your somewhen tape team, John, Andy,
* Karen."
Pseudo-apology is right.. You guys have been very nice.  :-(

Larry (first seven replies [personally, not to L-H] get on my dub list,
       first in, first out.  But only 7, please.  I'll let L-H know when I
       have the 7.  I have a copy one generation removed from the master,
       and I'll take the first 7 calls at larry@hal.com)
p.s.   No offense to the somewhen tape team, I just want to get this stuff
       out to other Katefans as soon as possible.  It's been almost a whole
       month since Katemas.