Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT Internet in a Box

From: kln@crl.com
Date: 23 Aug 1995 17:08:52 GMT
Subject: KT Internet in a Box
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Okay, so I got my connect upgraded to a PPP/SLIP account and went
out and bought Internet-in-a-Box.  Laugh if you want, but since I'm over
35 I'm allowed to do square things like that rather than hunt all over
hell and creation for FTP sites for Mosaic files.  Age confers certain
privelidges.

Spry Mosaic, which is part of what comes in Intenet-in-a-Box has a
bunch of pre-selected hot lists for your webbing pleasure.  Some of them
have pretentious names like "Generation X Hot List".  Ha ha ha.  But
wait!  The GenX Hot List has a Kate Bush web page as one of its
selections.  I know, I know, you want to know which one.

I'll have to get back to you.  I forgot to check before I started writing
this post.  So age also has its drawbacks.  What's your name again?
Is it really August already? It it in the trees?

Karen  kln@a.crl.com