Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori Amos Bootleg Discography on the Web

From: fuzzbox@world.std.com (Void Angel)
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 1995 03:42:23 GMT
Subject: Tori Amos Bootleg Discography on the Web
Newsgroups: rec.music.tori-amos, alt.music.ecto, rec.music.gaffa

The Tori Amos Bootleg discography is up and running and now easily
accessible on the web! I keep it on my Tori home page, which is:

http://world.std.com/~fuzzbox/tori.html

It's available in either plain text form or netscape-enchanced form,
and there's also an index, that has the CDs in order chronologically,
alphabetically, by recording location, and cross-referenced...

Have fun and tell all your friends!

--
   Jason Bilsky   fuzzbox@world.std.com     +   Having a daith means never
http://world.std.com/~fuzzbox/fuzzbox.html  +   being able to wear earplugs