Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Philocynes' 10th; RFAQs

From: IEDSRI@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 00:19:43 -0400
Subject: Philocynes' 10th; RFAQs
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

IED hails our founder, the newly wed |>oug /\lan, on
the tenth anniversary (more or less) of the birth
of this august and celebrated body!

IED agrees heartily with Karen that some sort of
brief RFAQ should be made to appear on a weekly
rather than a monthly basis. The number of novitiates
does seem to be increasing -- a development which
IED is sure we are all very happy to witness.

-- Andrew Marvick (IED)
   S         R        I
   P.S.: Thanks to woj for his wonderful work on
html-ing The Garden and related texts.