Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

video collection

From: "Robert Caldwell (LIS)" <caldwell@luna.cas.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 1995 11:12:06 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: video collection
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi-
In the recent posting of the love-hounds digest, it is mentioned that
there exists a two tape collection of Kate stuff (including the christmas
special) made by a Chris Williams.  It is also mentioned that there may
be kind people out there willing to make a copy for another (such as
myself...).
I think its referred to as the Love Hounds Video Collection.

I would love to have a copy of this and if anyone can make me one I would
be happy to work out a trade, or send you some money for tapes and
shipping, etc.
My e-mail address is caldwell@luna.cas.usf.edu

Thanks,
Rob