Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New survey and Cathy demos

From: Emmy May Lombaerts <lombaeg@interpac.interpac.be>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 95 11:30:40 PDT
Subject: New survey and Cathy demos
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
content-length: 1759

Hi everyone!

  First of all my answers to the latest survey:
>Which single cover is your favorite and why? Which album
>cover? For those who don't have the older singles, they are displayed
>on the inner cover of 'The Whole Story.'
        Single cover (Have to think about this one!): The Japanese "Them heavy people"... That's just beautiful! And
for the European releases, "The sensual world"... It's such a beautiful atmospheric photograph...
        Album cover: "The dreaming" ... And the absolute favourite, the hard-to-find-but-gorgeous Yugoslavian "Kick
inside".

    Then, the lyrics from "The Cathy demos"... Here are my attempts....
[Davy]
> 	Your face seemed radiant,
>*	The walls too steamy,
>*	With a crack emerged,
                           To me this sounds like "The wall with the ceiling with the crack remembers..."
>	As I held you

[Scares me silly]
>     Ooh, ooh...
>     The---------and the tapes begin to spin.
>     I feel a little sick and hope my notes are in <?>
>     I try to -------do it for you.
                  put it all in (?)
>     Don't even know you but I need you to love me, too.

[Pick the Rare Flower (Don't See Why I Shouldn't)]
>>>	It's calling me.
>>>*	Would I ever see him whisper.
                        With a menacing whisper
>>>*	A magical opera enchanting me.