Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Old TV Programme

From: geek the boy <woj@remus.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 1995 18:41:09 -0400
Subject: Re: Old TV Programme
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray) sez:

>On 12 Aug 1995 09:49:22 Graham Eida <geida@cix.compulink.co.uk> said:

>> I have just been given a copy of an old show Kate performed for the BBC
>> in 1979.

>I remember seeing this when it was broadcast, and for years everyone
>told me I must have dreamed it or something. I've seen it mentioned
>in one of the WWW pages (The Garden I think), but as it's not responding
>to me, I'm sure the playlist was there, if it isn't maybe it should be.
>I'd still like to see it, it can only be a few songs (15-20) in 45 minutes.

remus.rutgers.edu was down most of the weekend for some "network
reorganization". it is back up and you should be able to access the
garden on the web again (http://remus.rutgers.edu/~woj/garden/ for
those who are interested).

the bbc special (aka the christmas special) is mentioned in the garden,
but the cite is in one of the sections that i haven't finished
htmlizing. in the meantime, you can find it in the text versions of the
garden at ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/rec.music.gaffa/kb/garden/.

woj