Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Dancing Up That Hill?

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 95 22:06:30 +0200
Subject: Re: Dancing Up That Hill?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

Robb wrote:
> 	He also mentioned that Kate had played demos of several of her
> songs (Sat In Your Lap, Don't Push Your Foot On The Heartbrake) on
> radio shows before the release of the finished tracks. I seem to
> remember something about this from 'Cloudbusting: KB In Her Own Words'
> but am wondering if they're on bootleg anywhere, or if anyone might've
> taped them (all of 15 years ago).

At least Sat In Your Lap is there. It was broadcast on TV in Britain
in a programme called Looking Good, Feeling Fit. In this video, Kate
performs some dance routines to a 'boom'-version of Sat In Your Lap.
Obviously the sound track is neither complete nor free of voice-overs.

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2] "Bah, ich habe 4 mit 8!" [comment from Sven Wachter]