Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate

From: Mike Stufflake <mike@sci.fi>
Date: 10 Aug 1995 08:08:23 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

dream@cabell.vcu.edu (Daniel L. Ream) wrote:

> Has anyone found a copy of the Kate "Backsides" boot that's out now?
> Is it worth having? Could you list the tracks on it? I've seen it in
> catalogs only and would hate to gamble badly on it without some hint
> as to its contents.
> Thanks.
>
> --Dan Ream
>   Richmond, Virginia
>   dream@gems.vcu.edu

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same record but I'm lucky to
have a vinyl album called Back Sides. I found it in London already
in 1990. The contents are:

A1. December Will Be Magic Again
A2. Warm And Soothing
A3. Ran Tan Waltz
A4. Full House
A5. The Empty Bullring
B1. Burning Bridges
B2. Not This Time
B3. The Handsome Cabin Boy
B4. Under The Ivy
B5. The Big Sky (Metorological Mix)

The versions are alike the commercial releases, so it's not worth
buying this album if you have the particular singles or This Woman's
Work boxed set.

mike@sci.fi