Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Siggraph

From: kln@crl.com
Date: 9 Aug 1995 23:55:35 GMT
Subject: Siggraph
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Siggraph, as mentioned above, was terrific.  Nice to
see the Fruitopia ad on the big screen (Kate heard by
thousands!)   I also saw the Japanese Fruitopia ad
in the demo reel for the software product used to
make the kaleidoscope effect.  I'm sorry I can't remember
the name of it off the top of my head, I
have Siggraph Burnout.

But that reminds me that Click3X, as someone pointed
out months ago, has a web page with downloadable versions
of the Fruitiopia ads.  They have been changing these ads
occasionally, so those of you with massive storage space
might want to grab them.  They also give Kate credit now
which Stev0 said at Katemas they had not done before.

By coincidence their logo is Red Shoes, but Dorothy's,
not Kate's.  They have some nice work, and the web site
is worth checking out.  Just search for click3x or fruitopia
and you'll get there.

Karen  kln@a.crl.com