Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

alright, now I feel stupid

From: Mike Mendelson <MJM@zylab.mhs.compuserve.com>
Date: 09 Aug 95 10:01:30 EDT
Subject: alright, now I feel stupid
To: <Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net>

I unsubscribed from the digest during my vacation, but now that I'm back
I want to resubscribe... I've tried a few formulas, looked in the faq,
and looked in old digests -- all I can find is how to unsub.  So, can
someone tell me how to subscribeto the digest.  Also, a suggestion to the
moderator -- this info should be in every digest and in the faq
(whoever's in charge of that -- maybe mine is just outdated).  Thanks!

-mjm