Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

What next?

From: (RoanHorse)
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 1995 04:23:23 GMT
Subject: What next?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Embarassed as I am to admit it, I've only recently discovered Kate Bush, Eighth
Wonder of the World. So far I have Hounds of Love, the Dreaming, and the Kick
Inside--I love them all, but TKI is my favorite: what it lacks in production
(and even in the singing) it makes up in weird, hooky songs that stick in my
head all the time.

I want to get more :) I'm tempted to get one of the other early ones, but it
seems like no one ever talks much about them. Are they any good? I guess I
should say Are they great? Or should I get one of the more recent ones? Advice
gladly welcomed!

RH