Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Katetopia Video

From: David Koehler <drk@leland.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 1995 11:46:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Katetopia Video
To: powelle@ala-emh1.ala.usmc.mil (GS11 ELIZABETH POWELL)
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net (love-hounds)

Hello,

Sounds like you would be an ideal "node" in the tape tree.  As far as
I know the tree hasn't yet started, but I'm sure the organizers will
contact you after seeing your post.  The copy I have is not a "master"
but one or two generations removed.  I offered it to any local love-hound
who wanted a personal copy before the tape tree got under way.  If
you want a personal copy, then you are welcome to copy mine.  As for
distributing copies in quantity I think it would be best to wait
for the tape tree to start and copy from a master.  I also got the
impression that the tape may change slightly, and the copy I got
was a beta version of sorts (no pun intended).

regards,

Dave Koehler