Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tape Tree Dub Sights Needed!

From: Lightning1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 1995 09:54:17 -0400
Subject: Tape Tree Dub Sights Needed!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Cc: rrpowell@tecnet1.jcte.jcs.mil

________________________

Now that the surprise is out of the VCR it is time to get this out in the
open and start the process of the "KaTe-topia:  Total Tape Integration" into
the VCRs of all LoveHounds!

To do this we will need some volunteers to dub the tapes.  So will all
LoveHounds who have 2 or more VCRs please E-Mail me (lightning1@aol.com)
stating your prefered format to record from and the format you can record to.
 Please also state how many copies you wound be willing to make/distribute.
 We would also like to find someone (or 2 people whom live close together)
who has 2 S-VHS machines to make some masters for the distribution or whom
could transfer to PAL.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR A COPY AT THIS TIME!  An announcement will be made here
when all sights are in place and who to contact!

Thanks for your help,

jOHN
lightning1@aol.com