Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Don't flame anymore

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 20:29:13 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Don't flame anymore
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hello ALL,

We all know that posting ziggabytes is bad, but after a couple of
flames on the recent encoded binary posting (and it's attempts), I
would have hoped that others in this group would not further flame,
and would be mature unlike much of the Internet flame wars that go on.
I'm sure that there is more bandwidth on flaming than often on the
original posting, which is just counter productive and a waste of the
finite Internet resources.

Please let's get back on subject again!

Tell us, how did the Chicago Katemas go?

			Bryan Dongray