Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Very Long Digest

From: TPERRY@VMSVAX.SIMMONS.EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 14:54:13 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Very Long Digest
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hello Fellow Gaffans/Love Hounds:

I recently received Digest #11.171 and am very perplexed by Dennis
Bergstrom's attempt to post his screenplay for the 9th Wave, which
came out on my computer as about 100 pages of gobbeldygook.

Dennis, I'd love to read this screenplay, but it seems your file(s) is
(are) in a format that is not compatible with my email system.  Any
chance you could put it in a plain text or ascii file?

Anyhow, due to this file's length, the end of the digest was chopped
off.  Any chance that the posters of these last two messages could
re-send them (or email me privately)?

   Re: The Ninth Wave - The Screenplay
                             Re: Kate video awards.

Thanks much,