Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Big World Party

From: Garrick Twinney <G.Twinney@plymouth.ac.uk>
Date: 17 Jul 95 10:41:14 GMT
Subject: Big World Party
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

'lo Hounds.

> With all the Katemas parties going on, may I suggest
> connecting them all electronically?
>
> When at the party, why not connect it through the
> Gaffa room of EctoMush (A subsidary, for now, of
> TinyCWRU).

Now if only I could get a net connection on top of Glastonbury Tor...

'Hello. BT?  Yes, I'd like an ISDN line installed please'
'Certainly sir.  Where would you like it?'
'Oh, err.  On Glastonbury Tor please...Hello?  Hello???'

And a change of subject.

The mailserver here objected to the digest#171 but for some strange
reason it arrived much tructuated today.  Very odd.  Must add
retrieve digest from the archives to my list of things to do.

That's all.

---
Garrick Twinney         'We all share the same air' - Kate Bush
gtwinney@plymouth.ac.uk
g7lfw@gb7pab.#44.gbr.eu