Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Another New England Katemas party (western Mass)

From: cindy@aai.com (Cindy Loiselle)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 15:29:20 -0400
Subject: Another New England Katemas party (western Mass)
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Cc: kln@crl.com, krovetz@cs.umass.edu, lee@cs.umass.edu
content-length: 1433

OK, here's another for the party list....

It's an embarrassment of riches here in the northeast.  In addition to woj
and Meredith's party in New Jersey and Nancy's party near Boston, there's
now an event for the folks in between:

  ** Katemas party in Belchertown, MA, Sunday, July 30th, 2:00 pm **

For those not in the immediate area, Belchertown is in western Mass, one
town over from Amherst.  We're approximately two hour's drive from Albany,
Boston and Providence, an hour or so from Hartford and Worcester.

I can provide plenty of KaTe's music and videos, but please feel free to
bring any KaTe music or collectibles you'd like to share (or show off :-).
We can handle CDs, vinyl, cassettes, stereo VHS (but not S-VHS), and laser
disks.  The notable absence from my collection is the boxed set, so it'd be
nice if someone wanted to bring the TWW I and II disks for folks to listen
to.

Please email (cindy@aai.com) or call (413) 323-6330 by Thursday, July 27th
for directions and to help give me a head count so I can plan
appropriately.  I'll certainly have some food and beverages, but feel free
to contribute if you're so inclined.  Good chance I'll have some sort of
grilling aparatus, but if you've got your heart set on charred edibles you
might want to check first (and bring a portable unit if I haven't gotten a
grill by then).

Cindy Loiselle

Now let's see more parties in other parts of the country (or world)!