Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTemas in NJ

From: THE OLIVE-LOAF VIGILANTE <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 1995 23:02:46 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: KaTemas in NJ
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Cc: ecto@nsmx.rutgers.edu

Hi!

Okay guys, this is the Official Announcement.

                           KATEMAS IN NEW JERSEY!            ---------
                                                                 | /
Where:  woj-n-meth's world o'muzak, Boonton, New Jersey          |/
When:   Saturday, July 29, 1995, 1 PM til it's over              |\
Why:    That should be obvious :>                                | \

There will be tons of music, videos, and good company.  There will also be
tons of good food and drink (provided those who are coming pitch in).  Got
any interesting KaTe paraphernalia to show off?  Been dying to test that
new recipe for fuzzy blue drinks on some unwitting victims? Got a portable
grill lying around the house waiting for a chance to be used?  E-mail woj-
n-meth with the details of what you can contribute, and we'll let you know
what we need.

Please send e-mail to meth@delphi.com and/or woj@remus.rutgers.edu BY THURS-
DAY, JULY 27 to let us know if you're coming and what you're bringing.  We'll
send you directions.  Boonton is located in north-central New Jersey, about
10 miles north of Morristown on I-287.  It is easily accessible by public
transportation -- we'll send details as needed.

Crash space is available, but *very* limited.  Reserve early if you're coming
from afar!

Don't let another KaTemas pass you by -- celebrate with the pros!  :)

See you there...

|Meredith Tarr                                              meth@delphi.com|
|Boonton, NJ  USA                  finger info at: mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu|
|"We now return you to your regular time.  Please take all of your belong- |
| ings in order to avoid a paradox." -- Uncle Bob                          |