Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Red Shoes discography on the Web

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 1995 13:10:48 GMT
Subject: Red Shoes discography on the Web
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: cnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk

Some of you may remember the discography I compiled of TRS-related releases
which was posted once or twice here, probably more that a year ago now. I've
added to it a bit since then and it's just occured to me to put it out on
this newfangled World-Wide Web thingummy - you can get to it via my home
page at http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~st. Corrections/additions, as always,
welcome.

--
Scott Telford, Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,        <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK.(+44 131 650 5978)