Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Vampire-connections

From: Guido Lombaerts <lombaeg@interpac.interpac.be>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 95 19:24:01 PDT
Subject: Vampire-connections
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
content-length: 1202

Hello everyone!

Chris Verret wrote:
>Seems to be the case. Not only is there the batkate backcover, but last
>weekend there were 2 dracula movies on tv and they both contained a
>tune that you can find back on Kate's records.
>The movies were:
>1) Nosferatu                 (very recognizable tune)
>2) The Return of Count Yorga (less recognizable tune)
>Anyone know other Kate-Dracula connections?
   Well, I read somewhere that Kate was once offered a leading part in a vampire-film. Anyone have
anymore details on that?

   And staying with horror-films for a moment. When you look closely in one of the Elm Street films (I forgot
which one exactly, but my guess is the third) you'll spot a "Lionheart" poster on a bedroom wall...

  BTW, Chris, it's great to see another Kate-fan from Belgium on the list :-)

  And as far as "Turkish Delight" goes... I actually went for quite a long time believing it *was* Kate. So
thanks you guys, for clearing up this little matter :)

           bye for now :)

               Emmy.

                                           Emmy May Lombaerts
                                           lombaeg@mail.interpac.be