Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas in Beantown

From: TPERRY@VMSVAX.SIMMONS.EDU
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 1995 15:42:40 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Katemas in Beantown
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

KATEMAS IN BEANTOWN

I am contemplating a Katemas party in the greater
Boston, MA (USA) area.  Whether or not it happens
obviously depends on whether there are people who
would like to attend!  :-)

I think this would be a great opportunity for like-minded
folk in the eastern Massachusetts area to get together.

Details:  I live about 20 minutes NW of Boston.  My
house is accessible by public transportation.  I am within
an hour's drive of:  Worcester/ central Mass., southeastern
New Hampshire, and southeastern Mass.  I am also within
an hour's drive of Providence, RI.

This would be Sunday, July 30, beginning around noon
and ending sometime in the evening.

I have "Kick Inside" - "Whole Story" on CD and "Sensual
World" and "Red Shoes" on cassette.  I also have the
bootleg CD "Shrubberies," plus some assorted random boots.
On videotape, I have "Live at Hammersmith Odeon," "Single
File," "Whole Story," "Sensual World-- the Videos," and
"The Line, the Cross and the Curve."  I also have the two
"Don't Give Up" videos.

Any other music/ visuals would be most welcome, and the
more rare, the better!

If any hub-area Love Hounds are interested, please contact
me at TPerry@vmsvax.simmons.edu.  If anyone has friends
who do not have email and are Kate fans, they are also
welcome.

General query:  I have only one (very poor quality) poster of
Kate to grace my walls-- are their any mail-order places in the
US or Canada that sell music posters?  Any info would be
greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Nancy