Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe mentions in novels

From: Van Smith <smithv@usafe15.ramstein.af.mil>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 1995 16:47:51 GMT
Subject: KaTe mentions in novels
To: rec-music-gaffa@nac.no
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@distort.demon.co.uk

Hi LoveHounds,

Anybody have a compiled list of KaTe-ly mentions in books, as in
novels?  I know of one for sure:  _The Shan_, by Eric Van Lustbader.
It has two dedication pages, the second of which says this:

 "Special thanks to Kate Bush for running up that hill".

Offhand, I'd have to guess that at least one of Mike Weaver's novels
has a KaTe dedication, but I don't remember.  Another possibility, of
course, is Charles deLint.

Van