Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

These shoes do, a kind of voodoo ?

From: James Hogan <James@absfabs.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 1995 20:45:27 GMT
Subject: These shoes do, a kind of voodoo ?
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
MMDF-Warning: Unable to confirm address in preceding line at disperse.demon.co.uk

"Every old sock meets an old shoe" (Moments of Pleasure)

Kate say's "Isn't that a great saying?".

This saying is new to me, my guess is that it means things/people find their particular place in life? Am I right ?

Also this may be very naive, but if I wanted to see if my independent CD
supplier could get "This woman's work extended 1,2 & 3", where should
I ask him to look, references etc? Or does anyone know who would be the
best supplier local to the UK ?

James