Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate page updated!

From: David Benson <dobenson@acy.digex.net>
Date: 2 Jul 1995 02:21:02 GMT
Subject: Kate page updated!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

By now, the 20-some-odd people who replied to me via e-mail
know that the Kate pages have been updated, with new images of
the genius.

There are a couple of people I can't get through to, so I'm
posting a follow-up message here.

I've increased the size of the images, though they are still
jpegs. I do this in the interest of bandwidth; most of the
people who've replied are downloading from Europe. Janet (the
satellite handling much of the traffic) tends to get
overloaded.

Let me know what you think.

David Benson
http://www.acy.digex.net/~dobenson/benson.html