Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: EMI Multimedia Program

From: ltbear@ix.netcom.com (Donald B. Treadwell )
Date: 28 Jun 1995 23:44:04 GMT
Subject: Re: EMI Multimedia Program
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In <950626121837_11537785@eWorld.com> LoveHound@eworld.com writes:

>it could be played on Amiga CD32, CDi, 3DO and PC's and Mac's with
MPEG
>ability. Well chaps I STILL haven't got it to work. I've tried HEAPS
of MPEG
>players for PC and Mac, I've borrowed CD32 units and even written to
PMI
>about it and asked what I need to do to get to use this thing. I've
heard

>Anybody else got this thing? Anybody else able to use it? Any help at
>all!!!??

I have the 2 CD set of Cdroms of Kate Bush...Got them in England...My
CD32 With the FMV Plays it very well, My only problem is I have to use
a Multisystem TV because the cd32 is PAL But I have them so I am very
happy with her cdroms.

Take care, ltbear@ix.netcom.com  formally ltbear@demon.co.uk