Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: This Woman's Work

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 28 Jun 95 11:23:19 EDT
Subject: Re: This Woman's Work
To: michel@mp.tudelft.nl, rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net

--- Michel Schonewille wrote:
The cd salesman is willing to sell the two cd's TWW seperately
if the other cd's are exactly the same as the 'conventional'
ones (including 'books').
Does anybody know if this is the case ?

Regards, Michel.
--- end of quoted material ---
Hi Micheal;

   Unfortunately, some of the booklets are different...
Well, at least according to my collection.

The Kick Inside:   both CDs are the same
Lionheart:          "    "   "   "   "
The Sensual World:  "    "   "   "   "  (Canadian pict CD)
Never For Ever:    boxed set lacks lyrics
The Dreaming:        "    "    "     "
Hounds of Love:      "    "    "     "

This is based on the Canadian boxed set.  My individual
CDs were purchased in Canada during the mid 80s.
(so I'm assuming that they original releases and not re-issues)

BTW:  The Never For Ever CD found in the Japanese boxed
      set has a different cover.  It's actually a "blowup"
      of the lower right hand portion of the original cover.

I hope this helps.

peace

ron